What is WooCommerce?
WooCommerce is the most popular and versatile way to set up e-commerce on a WordPress site — in fact, the most popular e-commerce solution on the entire Web. It’s used for 39% of all online stores. 380 Web Designs will help you to set up a WooCommerce site that will make your online business stand out and bring in lots of sales.
WooCommerce is built on WordPress, the most popular content management system in the world. Your WooCommerce site is, in fact, a WordPress site. It gets all the benefits of WordPress and its vast selection of themes and plugins, as well as WooCommerce’s versatile capabilities. WooCommerce itself has a huge network of third-party developers, providing special features for all kinds of needs.
At 380 Web Designs we work with WooCommerce because of its many benefits including:
- A rich selection of Payment Gateway options. By itself, it supports PayPal, BACS, and cash on delivery. Extensions are available to let you provide whatever payment methods you like with plugins for Square, Stripe, Authorize.net, PaySimple, and many more.
- Easy configuration of shipping. WooCommerce extensions let you use any of the major shipping services, set your rates as you like, track shipments, and define shipping rate schedules. You can make it simple or provide a wealth of options.
- Mobile friendliness. If you can’t do business through mobile devices, you’re missing out on a huge portion of the market. As part of a WordPress website, WooCommerce provides a responsive appearance, looking right on everything from desktop to phone screens. This means you can do business through all the devices your customers use.
- Open source. The source code of WooCommerce is available for all to read. This lets independent developers create their own supporting software, offering you more choices. Code reviewers can catch bugs in the software. It has no secrets.
- The WordPress platform. WordPress is widely recognized as a reliable, versatile way to build a website. Its software gets regular updates to fix any bugs and improve its features. It’s no wonder it’s the most popular website platform in the world.
WooCommerce offers over 400 extensions, and other developers offer many more. This lets you use it in all kinds of business situations.
- Integration with third-party services. Extensions are available to use WooCommerce with MailChimp, Amazon Web Services, QuickBooks, SalesForce, and many other Web applications.
- Accounting. With WooCommerce accounting extensions, you can use it with your favorite accounting software to track sales and income.
- Inventory. Many inventory control and management applications work together with WooCommerce, using an extension to connect them.
- Sales. Extensions let you handle subscriptions, point-of-sale systems, appointment booking, and more.
You can use any standard WordPress theme to customize the appearance of your site. In addition, many Woocommerce optimizaed themes are available for various types of vertical market eCommerce applications.
Support from 380 Web Designs
The nearest thing to a problem with WooCommerce is choosing from so many options to find the best ones for your site. Here at 380 Web Designs, we provide the expertise to set up your site, select the best and most reliable extensions, and customize your site’s appearance and even customize shopping cart pages with PHP programming resources.
Monthly Support Plan
If you have spent good money to put up a great eCommerce site you are going to want to continuously update that site and keep it operating like a well oiled machine, do promotions, sales, marketing work, lead capture and more. We offer several levels of support based on the expected number of hours of support that might be required for your company and site.
Our maintenance plans include:
- Regular updates to WordPress, WooCommerce, and all related themes and extensions.
- Recommendations of themes, extensions, and plugins that will enhance your site.
- Help integrating WooCommerce with supporting software.
- Site management so your site is always up and ready to make sales.
380 Web Designs offers unmatched versatility and customization for e-commerce. The reliability of WordPress, the huge library of extensions for WooCommerce, and the support from 380 Web Designs will be a winning combination for your business. Click the button below to get started today! Fill out a short questionnaire and get a FREE QUOTE!