WooCommerce Design & Development
WooCommerce Website Design
WooCommerce is an e-commerce plugin for the WordPress platform, and has been used to build more online stores than any other platform. WooCommerce is a powerful, extendable platform that continues to gain market share due to it’s flexibility and user-friendly interface. WooCommerce is the most popular e-commerce solutions for small to medium sized online stores in use today. WooCommerce Website Design is currently being used for 39% of all online stores globally. 380 Web Designs will help you to set up a WooCommerce site that will make your online business stand out and which will convert visitors into customers.
WooCommerce is built on WordPress, the most popular content management system in the world. Your WooCommerce site is, in fact, a WordPress site. It gets all the benefits of WordPress and its vast selection of themes and plugins, as well as WooCommerce’s versatile e-commerce capabilities. WooCommerce itself has a huge network of third-party developers, providing special features for all kinds of e-commerce related needs.
- A rich selection of Payment Gateway options. By itself, it supports PayPal, BACS, and cash on delivery. Extensions are available to let you provide whatever payment methods you like with plugins for Square, Stripe, Authorize.net, PaySimple, Elavon, and many more.
- Easy configuration of shipping. WooCommerce extensions let you use any of the major shipping services, set your rates as you like, track shipments, and define shipping rate schedules. You can make it simple or provide a wealth of options.
- Mobile friendliness. If you can’t do business through mobile devices, you’re missing out on a huge portion of the market. As part of a WordPress website, WooCommerce provides a responsive appearance, looking right on everything from desktop to phone screens. This means you can do business through all the devices your customers use.
- Open source. The source code of WooCommerce is available for all to read. This lets independent developers create their own supporting software, offering you more choices. Code reviewers can catch bugs in the software. It has no secrets.
- The WordPress platform. WordPress is widely recognized as a reliable, versatile way to build a website. Its software gets regular updates to fix any bugs and improve its features. It’s no wonder it’s the most popular website platform in the world.
Many Plugins and Extensions are Available
WooCommerce offers over 400 extensions, and other developers offer many more. This lets you use it in all kinds of business situations.
Integration with third-party services. Extensions are available to use WooCommerce with MailChimp, QuickBooks and many other Web applications.
- Accounting. With WooCommerce accounting extensions, you can use it with your favorite accounting software to track sales and income.
- Inventory. Many inventory control and management applications work together with WooCommerce, using an extension to connect them.
- Sales. Extensions let you handle subscriptions, point-of-sale systems, appointment booking, and more.
380 Web Designs – WooCommerce Design Experts
Our WooCommerce Experts have extensive experience in all aspects of WooCommerce website design, development and migrations.
The power and security of one of WordPress best open-source platforms, WooCommerce gives business owners and eCommerce startups the ability to maintain a highly professional and functional eCommerce website that is flexible, scalable and simple to update. At 380 Web Designs, we specialize in customizing your site and eCommerce store to your company’s unique needs, products and brand. Our goals is to give your company a versatile and easy-to-use system with which to keep your online store current, secure and and most importantly, trusted.
Here at 380 Web Designs, we provide the expertise to set up your site, select the best and most reliable extensions and plugins for your site and we’ll be there to help you update and maintain your site software and plugins with periodic site update and maintenance work.
If you have spent good money to put up a great eCommerce site you are going to want to continuously update that site and keep it operating like a well oiled machine, do promotions, sales, marketing work, lead capture and more. We offer several levels of support based on the expected number of hours of support that might be required for your company and site.
Our maintenance plans include:
- Regular updates to WordPress, WooCommerce, and all related themes and extensions.
- Recommendations of themes, extensions, and plugins that will enhance your site.
- Help integrating WooCommerce with supporting software.
- Site management so your site is always up and ready to make sales.
380 Web Designs offers unmatched versatility and customization for e-commerce. The reliability of WordPress, the huge library of extensions for WooCommerce, and the support from 380 Web Designs will be a winning combination for your business.
Click the button below to get started today! Fill out a short questionnaire and get a FREE QUOTE!